From before we closed on the house i was getting info on leveling the back field. Had an estimate last July and two more this spring. I decided to go with the first guys and after talking with him the estimate went up due to cost increases. Still thr cheapest estimate.
I have no joke been trying to get the project going since May. I got the revised estimate, told him via email to schedule it and id mail the doen payment. That was prior to May 20th. I mailed the down payment the last week of May because it all happened during CPE Nationals. Two weeks ago they came out and leveled the dirt. That was July 22nd!! Obwr two months since i wanted this done.
I was told it would take a week to complete. On Thursday the sand got delivered and Friday it was spread. Mulch is scheduled for the 17th!
I had really expected to be able to use that field by now when this whole process started. Kris had to get involved and call them to get anything done. I have been calling and emailing the contractor and the main line trying to get some kind of response for weeks now.
Its just all so frustrating because in the meantime its just a dirt field! I cant use it or anything. Plus they didn’t smooth the edges so tbat is yet another thing to deal with this summer. So frustrating!